I’m trying something new. I’ve recorded an MP3 of instructions on how to make the Multi-Vitamin shake. Call it a little experiment, call it the wave of the future, but I intend to record a lot more of these for future recipes. Maybe I should put them up as a podcast? Maybe I should stop putting carts before horses and see if you guys like this addition to the recipe format.
Promise me no one is gonna go crazy restrictive just because they over did it for the holidays. Eating healthy is about finding balance and eating beautiful whole foods, not self-flagellation or restriction. This shake is green and refreshing, so drink up and have a kick-ass 2015!
Now, a word from me:
- 5-6 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 2-3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup packed spinach
- 1 apple, core discarded, cut into chunks
- 1 inch of ginger, peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ cucumber, cut into chunks
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups of water
- Throw all ingredients in Vitamix or similar blender and blend until smoooooooth.