Anna Vocino / Eat Happy Kitchen
Last updated: July 28, 2021
Sea Bass Productions, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit the Company’s Web sites (eathappykitchen.com, annavocino.com, and other relevant online entities) and individuals who register to use the Services as defined below.
- Websites Covered
- Information Collected
The Company collects individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”) from individuals who visit the Company’s Web site (“Web Site Visitors”) and individuals who register to use the Services (“Customers”). When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Services or registering to use the Services, the Company requires you to provide the Company with personal contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, and email address (“Required Contact Information”).
When purchasing the Services, the Company may require you to provide the Company with financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, and the number of employees within the organization that will be using the Services (“Billing Information”). Required Contact Information, Billing Information, and optional information about Customers are referred to collectively as “Data About Customers”.
As you navigate the Company’s Web sites, Company may also collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons (“Web Site Navigational Information”). Web Site Navigational Information includes standard information from your Web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, geolocation and the actions you take on the Company’s Web sites (such as the Web pages viewed and the links clicked). When Customer uploads or creates an email distribution list or put together an email campaign via Company’s Services, the Company has access to the data on your list and the information in your campaign.
When Customer sends emails to his recipients, the Company always tracks who opened the emails and who clicked on any of the hyperlinks included. This information is used to measure and report the performance of email campaigns, and to improve Services. The Company may obtain additional information about Customer’s e-mail recipients by using recipient’s email address, or other information, to directly, or through one or more services, search over the internet, or elsewhere. The Company thereby obtain information that appears to be related to such email address or other information, such as a name, age and participation in social media websites (“Supplemental Member Information”).
- Subscriber Lists, Campaign Content And Campaign Reports
- Use of Information Collected
The Company uses Data About Customers to perform the services requested. For example, if you fill out a “Contact Me” Web form, the Company will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services. The Company may also use Data About Customers for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding the Company, its affiliates, and its partners, such as information about promotions or events.
The Company uses Data About Customers to provide customer support and obtain feedback. The Company uses Billing Information solely to check the financial qualifications and collect payment for the Services. The Company uses Web Site Navigational Information to operate and improve the Company’s Web sites. The Company may also use Web Site Navigational Information alone or in combination with Data About Customers to provide personalized information about the Company and the Services. Company may use both Data About Customers and Web Site Navigational Information to enforce the Company’s Web site policies, or to protect the Company’s rights and intellectual property or the rights of others using our Sites or Services.
- Sharing of Information Collected
The Company may share Data About Customers with the Company’s contracted service providers so that these service providers can provide services on the Company’s behalf. Company may also share Data About Customers with the Company’s service providers to ensure the quality of information provided. The Company does not share, sell, rent, or trade any information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing and this provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
- Correcting and Updating Your Information
The Company does its best to keep Customer’s data accurate and up-to-date to the extent that Customer provides the Company with the information the Company require to do that. If Customer’s data changes (including, but not limited to, a change in Customer’s email address) then Customer is responsible for notifying Company of those changes so that Company can keep Customer’s records up-to-date.
The Company takes precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures – to help safeguard Data About Customers against loss, theft, and misuse as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Service users are solely responsible for protecting their passwords, limiting access to their computers, and signing out of the Services after their sessions. The Company will notify Customer, as soon as possible, if a breach in security results in an unauthorized intrusion into Company’s system which materially affects Customer or people on Customer’s databases and will subsequently report the corrective action taken in response to the intrusion.
- In order to improve our Services and understand what our customers want, we track some information.
9.1. Shop Data From Shopify
- Shopify domain: required to send web push messages
- Domain name: required to send web push messages
- Shopify shop ID: required for identification purposes
- Shop owner name: required for identification purposes
- Shop email: required to contact shop owner
- Shop support email: required to contact shop support
- Shop currency: required to provide statistical information to shop owner
- Shop currency format: required to provide statistical information to shop owner
- Shop time-zone: required to send web push messages
- Shop https enabled: required to send web push messages
- Shopify shop plan name: required for statistical purposes
- Shop password enabled: required to send web push messages
- Shop country code: required for statistical purposes
- Shop single random product title: required to provide a preview inside the dashboard
- Shop single random product image and image size: required to provide a preview inside the dashboard
- Shop single random product price: required to provide a preview inside the dashboard
9.2. Shop Data Filled in By Shop Owner:
- Subscribers: required to send web push messages
- Push notifications information: required to send web push messages
- Push campaigns: statistics, for support purposes
- Selected plan: statistics, for support purposes
- Eat Happy Kitchen API key: required to send web push messages
- Eat Happy Kitchen sender ID: required to send web push messages
- Eat Happy Kitchen project name: required to send web push messages
- Facebook pixel: required to track and send Facebook events to Facebook platform
- Facebook catalog URL: required to import shop products inside Facebook ads platform
9.3. Shop Subscribers Data:
- Reg_ID: required to send web push messages
- Time-zone: required for statistical purposes
- Platform (Windows, iOS, etc…): required to send web push messages
- Browser (Chrome, Opera, Firefox): required to send web push messages
- Device type (tablet, desktop, mobile): required to send web push messages
- Device model (iPhone, Samsung, etc…): required to send web push messages
- IP address: required to send web push messages
- Email address: required to send email campaigns
- Phone number: required to send SMS campaigns
- Country code: required to send web push messages
Your consent applies to the following domains: eathappykitchen.com; annavocino.com; eathappycookbook.com; and any landing pages under different URLs that are directly linked to these entities.