As always, we do these Clubcasts every Monday live from 5-6pm pacific time. Get the app downloaded and post in the Eat Happy Kitchen Facebook group if you need an invite. Make sure you find and join the Eat Happy Kitchen club on Clubhouse so you are able to join the conversation.
OK Clubbing Happies-
Vinnie Tortorich returns to the Eat Happy Kitchen Clubhouse to answer a few more questions, then we dive deep into The Dawn Phenomenon and Adaptive Glucose Sparing. Click the media player above to hear the whole thing and make sure you join clubhouse here! Or post in the Eat Happy Kitchen Facebook group if you need an invite, and someone will help you out.
- Vinnie Tortorich gives the status on his third documentary release date
- Under arm flab and what to do about it?
- Being menopausal and not losing weight
- High blood sugar and The Dawn Phenomenon
- Why beef for doing Carnivore?
- Relieving back soreness from doing new exercise
- Uric Acid – avoiding a gout episode
- Adaptive Glucose Sparing
Here’s the transcript for the entire conversation if you prefer to read it, smartie pants: