As always, we do these Clubcasts every Monday live from 5-6pm pacific time. Get the app downloaded and post in the Eat Happy Kitchen Facebook group if you need an invite. Make sure you find and join the Eat Happy Kitchen club on Clubhouse so you are able to join the conversation.
This week’s club cast welcomes the whipsmart Mollie McGlocklin from Sleep Is A Skill. I had a bajillion questions for her, and I feel like we only covered about 1/4 of what I wanted to because this is such a broad topic. I have convinced Mollie to come back on Clubhouse in a few weeks to continue our discussion. But you will get all kinds of actionable tips and info in this hour-long chat:
- What supplements should we take for better sleep?
- Where to start to get better sleep?
- The three influences of sleep: psychology, environmental, and physiological
- How to find out what your circadian rhythms are
- Wearables: do we Whoop? Oura ring? Apple Watch?
- Correlation of diet to sleep health and how low carb can help.
- What is Circadian Rhythm IF and Early Time Restricted Feeding
- How does cortisol affect sleep and weight gain
- Chilipads and Amber-colored Blue Blockers!!
And the transcript of our entire conversation here in case you love a computerized read: 005 Eat Happy Kitchen Clubcast 53121 Mollie McGlocklin