As always, we do these Clubcasts every Monday live from 5-6pm pacific time. Get the app downloaded and post in the Eat Happy Kitchen Facebook group if you need an invite. Make sure you find and join the Eat Happy Kitchen club on Clubhouse so you are able to join the conversation.
This week I chat with the delightful and amped up Mila Furman of Girl And The Kitchen. We delve into her personal journey with food, which alone is illuminating and insightful. Her recipes and panache are rivaled only by her quick wit and ability to adapt. If you don’t live in the Chicago area to hire her company to cook for you, you better grab her recipes from her site Girl And The Kitchen. Even better, sign up for her cooking lessons, they are fantastic!
- Mila’s story and history with food (so many diets and experimenting, sound familiar?)
- The power of losing her Mom at a young age and how that influenced her
- Culinary schools teaching outdated nutrition
- Adrenal fatigue
- Quitting dairy, sugar, and grains
- Why you might want to go leaner in fat to jumpstart things
- Quick and dirty kitchen tips to keep it simple
- Cortisol and hormonal testing
- How to eat on the road, especially breakfast and lunch
Transcript is here in case you’d rather read (you go): 006 EHK Clubcast 60721