As always, we do these Clubcasts every Monday live from 5-6pm pacific time. Get the app downloaded and post in the Eat Happy Kitchen Facebook group if you need an invite. Make sure you find and join the Eat Happy Kitchen club on Clubhouse so you are able to join the conversation.
Eat Happy Kitchen Clubcast 007: The Art of The Personal Challenge
Meaghan Hawkes and Leona Jaeger from the NSNGAF group join me to discuss the art of the personal challenge, how to set one up to succeed, what the pitfalls are, and we all share ideas on fun and not-so-fun challenges we’ve done in the past.
- Apps to track challenges (Streaks App is a fave)
- Ways to gamify your challenge
- What happens when you fail (tip: only you get to decide)
- BHAG: Big Hairy Ass Goals
- Demystify the things you think you can’t live without
- Fasting challenge and Redmond’s Infamous Salt Lick (we all want one)
- When NOT to challenge yourself (if calling it a challenge triggers you, feel free to use another word)
- The book we all need to read: Gretchen Rubin’s The Four Tendencies
Full computerized transcript here in case you hate audio: 007 Eat Happy Kitchen Clubcast 61421