As always, we do these Clubcasts every Monday live from 5-6pm pacific time. Get the app downloaded and post in the Eat Happy Kitchen Facebook group if you need an invite. Make sure you find and join the Eat Happy Kitchen club on Clubhouse so you are able to join the conversation.
NSNG Founder Vinnie Tortorich comes back on the Clubcast, and this time he spends the first half doing a full consult with the very brave Katie W! Definitely take a listen and see what he says so you can apply his questions to your own process.
Other questions/topics addressed:
- Overeating when leading a sedentary life
- Which is better, cardio or weight training?
- Managing chronic disease with NSNG
- Doing NSNG after having gastric bypass
- Weight loss stalls after age 50
- Can you run a 5k every day for 30 days?
- How many grams of protein should you eat in a day?
- To track macros or not to track macros
- Should you cut out veggies fully?
- How much coffee is too much coffee?
- What exactly does ditching the scale mean?
- Will eating Eat Happy Kitchen sauce kick you out of ketosis?
And as always, the computer generated transcript lives here if you just hate listening to voices: