Hey Fam! I’m making the Bonus Content for Eat Happy Too available for the month of February ONLY!
Here’s how you get your mitts on the bonuses:
- In the month of Feb 2020, purchase Eat Happy Too Cookbook: HARD COVER VERSION ONLY
- Email your full receipt to email@example.com
- Daniele sends you the bonus content.
Isn’t that easy? It is!
Bonus content includes:
- Tips, Tricks, and Shopping Hacks MP3
- Daily Planner Template (you know I’m a productivity freak so I’m sharing with you my exact daily planner template)
- Daily Planner Template Deep Dive MP3
- 4 Weeks of Dinners PDF
- And the coveted BONUS RECIPES!! (Cheeseburger Pie, Instant Pot Butter Chicken, Crab and Artichoke Dip, Ricotta Cheesecake, Creamy Cilantro Chicken Thighs, and more)
But Anna, I already bought the book and missed the Bonuses!
It’s never fun to miss a sale or a bonus. So if you buy a hard copy for a friend in February, send your receipt showing that, then you’ll BOTH receive the bonuses (please provide both email addresses). But you must purchase a hard cover version of Eat Happy Too cookbook in the month of February to qualify, end of story.
After the month of February, I will retire these Bonuses forever, so get your hands on them now. I appreciate all of your support!
Do your recipes include cheese and dairy?
Some recipes do and some don’t. I personally am dairy free, but my audience isn’t. I offer a LOT of substitutions in my recipes, and Eat Happy Too for sure would be the one to get if you are dairy free. I go over this in detail in the free “Look Inside” pages on the amazon page for the book: http://amzn.to/2EZghBT
I tried sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org but it could not be delivered. Apparently this address cannot be found. Is it typed correctly on the website?
oh my goodness, Jamie–GREAT CATCH, thank you!! it’s been updated to the correct email: email@example.com!