It’s Low Carb Appetizer Season, hurrah!! Make this Spinach and Artichoke Dip for all of your social distancing gatherings, and be a hero! I heartily suggest whipping up this dip and the Whiskey Cheese Dip for the Super Bowl, and you can make the Rosemary And Thyme Pita Chips from Eat Happy Too to go along with them. As a result, you will have a very happy fam.
Firstly, I make this delicious dip for you in the video below, and secondly, you’ll get to see me being a 7th grade boy trapped in a middle aged lady’s body.
Shoutout to my favorite salt: Redmond’s Real Salt. It’s the best, and you should try it.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, brought to room temperature
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 green onions, white and palest green parts, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/3 cup water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sour cream. Whisk in shallot, garlic, green onions, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Fold in spinach leaves, artichoke hearts, and water chestnuts. Pour into a serving dish, garnish with smoked paprika, and serve.
Download the entire recipe pdf here: