As always, we do these Clubcasts every Monday live from 5-6pm pacific time. Get the app downloaded and post in the Eat Happy Kitchen Facebook group if you need an invite. Make sure you find and join the Eat Happy Kitchen club on Clubhouse so you are able to join the conversation.
It’s a post July 4th hangover over at this week’s Eat Happy Kitchen Club. Anna is recovering from bronchitis, people are back from a long weekend, and we are ready to get back on the program.
This week’s topics include:
- Anna’s Amazon bookselling woes, plus how great it was to be back in person doing grocery food demos
- July challenges (sleep, fitness, food, running 100 miles in the month, you name it)
- How to use NSNG for structure in your life
- How to eat on vacation when it’s an all-inclusive resort but the food quality stinks (resort food vs. local cuisine)
- How to road trip on NSNG
- Dr. Tro and getting the blood allergy test
- the MANTA eye mask for sleep
- How to influence your teenager to eat NSNG
Enjoy, and come join us every Monday from 5-6pm pacific!
Want more Eat Happy inspiration? Make sure you sign up for the 31 Days of Meals plan and free recipe sampler here!