As always, we do these Clubcasts every Monday live from 5-6pm pacific time. Get the app downloaded and post in the Eat Happy Kitchen Facebook group if you need an invite. Make sure you find and join the Eat Happy Kitchen club on Clubhouse so you are able to join the conversation.
This week’s Monday Clubhouse check in covered a ton of stuff, please check out the notes below and click through all the links I can find to get you to where you need to be on the internets:
- Cast iron skillet cooking tips
- Anna’s absolute fave game changer with pain management: THE FASCIA BLASTER (there will be a whole post on this soon, but use coupon code ANNAV10 for 10% off. I recommend starting with the OG fascia blaster, the Mini 2, and/or the face blaster.)
- Covid recovery while vaccinated check-in. Bob has been enjoying taking amino acid supplement Recovery Factors
- Nutribio BCAA post-workout supplement
- Choosing to do an NSNG Reset and how to teach someone who asks how to do NSNG
- Eating on the road (always a popular topic)
- Ty’s Avocado Lime Crema Chicken Wing recipe (search the Eat Happy Facebook group, it’s posted there)
- Going back to carnivore? Don’t forget your HCL-Betaine enzymes! My favorite is by Thorne.
- Adding back in vegetables? Don’t forget these Digestive Enzymes!
- NSNG vs. Carnivore: how to establish dietary boundaries with yourself without having to take extreme dietary measures
- Chicken snack hack on the way home from work
- Being brave, checking in on Clubhouse, and how easy it is once you do it
- 1 Hour of cardio a day–who is doing this? I know I should be!
- Look at Pure Vitamin Club’s IG feed for every Vinnie weightlifting video
- Everyone should book a consult with Vinnie!!
As always, we have a PDF transcript generated by a computer in case you need it: 018 EHK Clubcast 92021