010 Eat Happy Kitchen Clubcast 71221
As always, we do these Clubcasts every Monday live from 5-6pm pacific time. Get the app downloaded and post in the Eat Happy Kitchen Facebook group if you need an invite. Make sure you find and join the Eat Happy Kitchen club on Clubhouse so you are able to join the conversation.
We are back at it at the Eat Happy Kitchen Club on Clubhouse. This kind of accountability and idea sharing is priceless so take a listen to hear folks discuss:
- How to do Carnivore cost effectively
- This is right kind of can opener to repurpose your Villa Cappelli tin into an herb planter
- How much stronger alcohol is when in dietary ketosis
- Sleep and a breakdown of the Oura Ring
- How “Not F&*cking Up” magically gets you past a weight loss plateau
- Learn knife skills on youtube
- Sleep and magnesium
- Blood pressure medication talk (and how some folks don’t have to take it anymore, but some folks do)
Here’s a computer generated transcript if you love reading words transcribed from humans by a computer.
Leave a Reply