As always, we do these Clubcasts every Monday live from 5-6pm pacific time. Get the app downloaded and post in the Eat Happy Kitchen Facebook group if you need an invite. Make sure you find and join the Eat Happy Kitchen club on Clubhouse so you are able to join the conversation.
We’re back for a Monday check in to see how the end of the month is going for everyone. Take a listen to get inspired about some possible challenges for August. Topics discussed:
- What are you goals for August? Ideas include: meditation, sleep, weight lifting, no snacking, carnivore resets, etc.
- The KneesOverToes Guy’s workouts
- Modified Carnivore/Keto Carnivore/Doing a Carnivore Reset
- Getting off of medication (safely)
- Sleep hygiene
- Ben Bocchicchio’s workouts
- PACE workouts
- Going up in weight after a vacation (relatable)
- Less frequency of migraines (who doesn’t want that)
- Challenges, sifting through the data of your emotional reactions
- Ted Naiman’s P/E Book
- Belief work actually works, here’s where we talk about the process
And of course, for you not-audio-inclined-digesters-of-information, here’s the computer generated transcript: 012 Eat Happy Kitchen Clubcast 72621