As always, we do these Clubcasts every Monday live from 5-6pm pacific time. Get the app downloaded and post in the Eat Happy Kitchen Facebook group if you need an invite. Make sure you find and join the Eat Happy Kitchen club on Clubhouse so you are able to join the conversation.
This week’s Eat Happy Kitchen Clubhouse check in had a repeat theme–final weeks of vacation and travel and staying on the NSNG plan. Topics covered:
- Making low carb cocktails that are fun but don’t make you miss the sugar
- Staying NSNG while over-landing and backpacking
- Weightlifting is the fountain of youth! Check out Vinnie’s Pure Vitamin Club Instagram for his video tutorials
- Covid while NSNG…does it make a difference?
- Recovering from surgery while NSNG (definitely makes a difference)
- Poaching eggs in all the ways (check out anna’s recipe for Eggs Poached in Butter, Onions, and Hatch Chilis)
- When other people boss you around about how you choose to eat
- Staying safe, especially as a woman, while out on long walks/runs
- Modeling behavior for teenagers
- Beef Sticks…here are the brands that the delightful Monica Ricci loves: Chomps, Epic Foods, Green Ridge Farm (find at Costco)
- Wendy’s beef patties with a side of yellow mustard when in a pinch
- The quietness of the NSNG movement…people will ask questions, we promise!