This is the fall dish that keeps you full and ready for the season. Hopefully full enough to avoid the leftover Halloween candy temptation this October. I will keep posting new recipes using the Pumpkin Marinara. And of course, you can use it in place of any of the recipes in the new Marinara Meals PDF ($4 with any sauce purchase, what a deal)!
Grab Eat Happy Kitchen Pumpkin Marinara here for a limited time. It will ship on or around 10/11/2021, and it’s freakin’ delicious. As always, there’s no sugar added, and it’s the perfect marriage of pumpkin, spice, and savory marinara. It goes perfectly with ricotta cheese. I can’t wait for you guys to try it.
Once it’s gone, it’s gone, so grab a few packs!
Want more Eat Happy inspiration? Make sure you sign up for the 31 Days of Meals plan and free recipe sampler here!
Sausage and Ricotta with Pumpkin Marinara
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound (or 4 links) uncooked mild Italian sausage, casing discarded
- 1 jar Eat Happy Kitchen Pumpkin Marinara
- 1/2 pound broccolini, cut into 1” pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- In a large, flat bottomed nonstick pan or Le Creuset, heat olive oil on medium high heat until shimmering. Cook onion until softened and fragrant, about 3-4 minutes. Add minced garlic and cook additional 1 minute.
- Add sausage to pan and cook until browned and cooked through, breaking up clumps into bite-sized pieces. Pour in jar of Pumpkin Marinara. Bring to a rolling boil and stir in broccolini pieces. Cover, turn down heat, and let simmer 6-8 minutes, or until broccolini is bright green and tender when pierced with a fork. Remove from heat.
- Tuck teaspoons of fresh ricotta throughout the dish, re-cover pan and let ricotta heat up for 1-2 more minutes. Uncover and serve immediately.