As always, we do these Clubcasts every Monday live from 5-6pm pacific time. Get the app downloaded and post in the Eat Happy Kitchen Facebook group if you need an invite. Make sure you find and join the Eat Happy Kitchen club on Clubhouse so you are able to join the conversation.
This Monday’s Clubcast had so many resources, I’m spending an entire afternoon getting these links (which will be so worth it, so click through, folks):
- What Bob is making for dinner (it’s always inspiration with a side of low carb)
- Dr. Mindy Pelz interprets a new study on gut health. Follow her IG for more in-depth coverage.
- Should I take a probiotic??? Anna gets this question all the time. Here are some brands mentioned: Florastor, Garden of Life, and Seed. Homemade probiotics like sauerkraut!
- Ted Naiman’s great book The P/E Diet
- My new favorite thing: The Nutrisense Continuous Glucose Monitor. You should definitely give this thing a try, and if you do, use the discount code “ANNA25” for $25 off your order!!
- What to order at Starbucks
- How long does it take to get into ketosis when you’re first starting NSNG?
- How often to test for blood ketone levels?
- The Precision Xtra Blood Glucose and Ketone Monitor AND the Keto Mojo are the two most people use.
- How to recognize if you might have a food addiction.
- Doing carnivore but blood sugar is still high? Check out Dave Feldman’s Cholesterol Code site.
- Mel Brown’s fantastic Keto Carnivore cookbook (plus Mel was interviewed on this Clubcast episode right here)
As always, here’s a computer generated transcript if you need to consume the material that way. I ain’t mad at ya: