This is tangy, melt-in-your-mouth, low carb short rib goodness.
Want more Eat Happy inspiration? Make sure you sign up for the 31 Days of Meals plan and free recipe sampler here!
Slow Cooker Short Ribs
- 2-4 lbs boneless beef short ribs
- Salt & Pepper to season ribs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, or 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped (ok to use 1 tsp dried oregano)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon gluten free soy sauce or tamari
- Pinch smoky hawaiian black salt, found in specialty markets, or use sea salt
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Season short ribs with salt and pepper. Place ribs in slow cooker.
- In a bowl, whisk remaining ingredients into a sauce. Pour over ribs and dredge ribs in the sauce. Cook on high in covered crock pot for 3 hours or until ribs are fall-apart tender. Remove thyme sprigs before serving.