Announcing the Instant Pot Giveaway winners:
Kristy Smith of Riverside, CA and Tim Callender of Baltimore, MD!!!
Thanks everyone for playing. I will definitely be doing lots more giveaways in the new year.
Instant Pot Short Ribs
- 2-4 lbs boneless beef short ribs, trimmed of excess fat
- Salt & Pepper to season ribs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, or 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped (ok to use 1 tsp dried oregano)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon GF soy sauce or tamari
- Pinch smoky hawaiian black salt (found in specialty markets, sea salt is great, too)
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Season short ribs with salt and pepper. Place ribs in Instant Pot.
- In a bowl, whisk remaining ingredients except for thyme sprigs into a sauce. Pour over ribs and dredge ribs in the sauce. Throw thyme sprigs on top. Set Instant Pot to Manual at 30 minutes with the pressure valve set to "Sealing." Let the cycle run fully, until the float valve goes back down and it's safe to open the lid. Remove the ribs and set aside. Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting, and let sauce reduce, about 10-15 minutes. Remove and discard thyme sprigs. Pour sauce on short ribs and serve.