Keto carnivore is easy when you make garlic butter herb pork chops from scratch in under 15 minutes. Not all heroes wear capes, some wear butter bibs.
This recipe for Pork Chops with Garlic Herb Butter sounds fancy AF and tastes rich and decadent. But it’s another easy weeknight meal, for the win. Low carb, keto, NSNG folks will love the ease of this one. Serve this to your carnivore friends who come for a visit, and they’ll love it.
Yes, you do need to plan ahead at the grocery store to make sure you have proteins purchased/thawed. However, the rest of these ingredients are pretty easy to come by. Use up those herbs you bought last week that are about to go bad. And if you want to be baller, add some onion and mushrooms to the pan to use up the rest of the butter. Boom, you have a whole meal.
For these Garlic Butter Herb Pork Chops:
The herbs you use in the compound butter are up to you—sage, rosemary, thyme, and chives, or any combo of those happen to go perfectly with pork chops. Or get creative and let me know what you use! You can always add more garlic to taste, but I’m one of those Italian ladies who prefers her garlic to be balanced in flavor, take that for what it’s worth, and you put as much garlic in as you like!
Want more Eat Happy inspiration? Make sure you sign up for the 31 Days of Meals plan and free recipe sampler here!
Pork Chops with Garlic Herb Butter
- 2 lbs thin cut bone-in pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup salted butter (4 ounces, brought to room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced herbs, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper, set aside. In a small mixing bowl, mix butter with herbs and garlic, to taste.
- In a large, flat-bottomed non stick saute pan or cast iron pan, bring 2 tablespoons of the compounded butter to medium high heat. Cook pork chops, two at a time, about 3-4 minutes per side, being careful not to overcook. Heat one more tablespoon of compound butter in the pan, and use a spoon to scoop the melted butter over the pork chops. Remove from heat and repeat process for any remaining pork chops. Serve garnished with additional minced herbs.